26.10.11

Happy Deepavali!

Happy Deepavali Everyboy!!!!! The festival of lights is....well......filled with lights. Firecrackers flying everywhere. Bhangra music filled the atmosphere with their fast beats and singers. Not to mention the wonderful smell of curry.
Being born in a Chinese community, I have grown to dislike the bland soy sauce-based food with everything almost steamed. Indian food is like my gateway heaven for something alternative.......THANK YOU MALAYSIA!
I love everything Indian. Truthfully, I want to convert to Hinduism. Though it proves nothing. XD But, I find it calmer. The race I mean. Look at Julia Roberts, she converted. But who cares anyways, as long as I'm happy that's fine right!!
(the picture moves!! ^^)


Don't ask me what it means. I'm still learning. XD


No comments:

Post a Comment