24.10.11

Interest.

Do you have any interest in anything? Lol. Why am I even asking. God. I swear that the restaurant put something into my chocolate cake.
I have lots of em. Interest I mean. I should list my TOP 5 interest here. (I NEED TO GET A LIFE!!)


5.Love, hugs and more love



I love the heart gif.........I can't leave school without giving out a hug or two. I see it as a form of communication where words are not spoken but a great show of affection is seen. I love how its so awkward to others and not to most. But one thing i hate about it is that, if you hug another person in my school, you're considered as a lesbian. Their so close minded and i hate it!!  I'll post about the miscommunications we have in school when I have the time.



4. The Past.


I think about it too much. I think about all the times I messed up. I think all about the embarrassment I have brought to myself. Too have missed so many opportunities. Too not regret about the mistakes I have done before and only doing it now. It's depressing subject. Though I am sure that there are many others who suffer a worse fate than I do but.......let's think about mine first........


3.Smutty Fanfiction.


(I HAVE TO RESIST THE TEMPTATION TO PUT A NUDE PICTURE OF JONGKEY AND HAVE SUCCEEDED! IT'S BEST TO PROTECT YOUR EYES FROM THIS DANGEROUS PICTURE OF MINE!!)


I love these to death. They are like the best entertainment i have found other than the light up glasses I bought the other day. I rather read this than eat. I am THAT obsessed. 



2. SHINee.


Yes.....Behold.......Five almighty boys that I very much adore. Onew, Jonghyun (!!!!), Key (!!!), Minho, Taemin (!!!!!!)
I'm crazy for all of them except for Minho. But I'll still probably get a spazz attack and die in front of him too.
I am so obsessed with them until I have separate folders for each of the members. But i'm sure most Shawols do that too. I don't blame them. Their just Too Shinee.



1. Dance.



A beautiful picture I must say.
Me gusta. Seriously right after family and friends dance is MY EVERYTHING!!! *lee min ho's -My Everything comes to mind. (I'll post a link to that song.) I like all types of dances. All of them expresses all of the types of undefinable emotions. It keeps us wondering. It keeps us entertained. Even pole dancing is expressible. You have to look at it in positive way dear readers. But you probably wouldn't want to know about that. Before I start ranting on and on about it.



There are many more interest i have. Anything that is interesting catches my attention. And I love how this world is full of unpredictable stuff. Love you, world. If only I have arms that are huge enough to hug you.

(My everything. By Lee Minho. Lovely song. It puts me to sleep.)

Good bye everybody. And have nice daydreams of your interest. Tell them to me if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment