7.12.11

GAHHHHH

WHERE ARE MY DRAFTSSSSS!!!! MY PRECIOUS DRAFTSSSS!!!! OMGGGGG WHYYYY!!!!!!! GAHJHHHHHH!!!! I HATE RESTRARTING AGAIN!!!!!!!
the feeling is not there anymore.....:(
Anyways, I'm just gonna spill shit it out here......it came to my mind suddenly and like boom!
I need to write it down.....I should be exercising and studying though..but no........I'm here....like a lifeless zombie.........sitting in front of the computer typing crap out.......spelling mistakes...GAHHHH can you spot them? O.O

I wonder if you saw me.
Sitting by the tree.
Listening,  eaves-dropping to your every word.
Your words like butter.
Your voice like honey
It was a perfect match.
You were a perfect match.
My dream of me being yours is like saying.
I can find cures for cancers.
And prove the world how dinosaurs really died.
Or saying that we all can live on Jupiter.
Impossible? True.
Like how you and me will never fit in the same sentence with harmony.

The way your eyes look through me as if I was some kind of transparent plastic.
It hurts my soul right through the core.
Wondering if it'll ever heal.
Probably not. In a million years maybe.
I'd rather take death then watching you, watching her like how I do.
Why? I ask. Why do I have so much hope for him.
For that mere dream where we could sit together in the same room.
While you look at me and I look at you.
Soft giggles, and eye contact like nobody's business.
That day only exist in my head.
Replaying and replaying.
I never got bored of it. It was beautiful.


Thennnnn................ummmmmm......uhhhhhh.....oh yeah.
I saw you smile at her. 
It was genuine, lovely, soft, kind
Everything nice that exist in this world.
I sighed, looking  through my black rimmed glasses.
I might as well go and hide myself. 
I'm too ugly for my own good. So ugly it hurts.
People say that true beauty is from within, not what it looks in the inside.
But that's what they say.
I think what really matters is whether if you;re beautiful in the inside and outside.
That way people would accept us.
Treat us as the same.
It's getting BLAND HERE!!! :OOOOOOO 
..........................................................................
Lost it...........OH NOOOOO

No comments:

Post a Comment