12.12.11

I think I'm gonna make this 'a trip down memory lane' thingy about my photo-editing.

I did come a long way. For about............4 months? I don't know. I SUCKED THE FIRST TIME OK!!!! I USED LIKE PHOTOSCAPE THE FIRST TIME AND IT IS NOT NICE. IT SUCKED. ALL I DID WAS BLOOM AND A CHEESY FRAME AND SOME WEIRD HEART STICKER.

Then came Gimp. I hated it at first cuz I didn't know what to do! Then I went through excruciating pain to just make a picture's background transparent. I was using some path tool and zoomed in soooooooo close to the bloody picture and then I gave up. Now I use the quick mask and paintbrush. WAY FASTER!

Before: 2 hours
After: 5 minutes.
See the difference?

After all that I started doing those graphic shit. Like backgrounds and lots more backgrounds. I became so engrossed with Gimp I was addicted. I was making so many wallpapers and posted them on Deviant. Of course it sucked but I continued. After all that shit, I got bored and then I stop for a hiatus. I mean, I have no more inspiration. It's hard to find it. So......yeah. My story so far.

Of course this isn't the real 'a trip down to memory lane' post. The real ones will contain embarrassing ugly shitty photos. Ughh.

No comments:

Post a Comment