13.5.12

:@@!

ETUDE HOUSE!!

OMMOMOMOMOM. I love them!!

So I got this eyebrow pencil. I thought it was eyeliner BLERGH. But it works perfectly fine on my eyes too. As of right now, I painted my eyes.

A step closer into becoming a pretty girl. So I can match up to the 'average' standards.

If my dad calls me ugly, then the whole world is a lie. So yeah.

I wish I could show you my eyes. *HERPDERP* I really do like them!! But my camera is confiscated by my mama.

BTW. I had the best mother's day. I loved the smile on her face when she woke up as I presented her breakfast on bed. The breakfast consisted on;

i) Two types of eggs.
  a) Poached egg
  b) Fried egg
ii) Tuna sandwich.
iii) Carrot topping
iv) Chocolate Ice Blend with a little(too much! >.<) cinnamon
v) Orange juice.

Even I was drooling *HERPDERP*. And she opened my gift. It was a candle/essence thing thing. It all cost me RM 13. Not bad.

Yeah. That is probably it. AND I LOVE RA.D. LOL. RANDOMMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment