4.5.12

ForeverAsAlways

Never updating blogs. Too much things to do that is. I'm surprised that my last post was on February. WOWOW. Lol!
I actually want to ace my upcoming exams.....
AND SPEAKING OF EXAMS. Why is it always near the exam period, when I want to update something. WHY SCUMBAG Brain.

I've got nothing to say. But in actual fact, a million things want to come out but I guess........my brain is actually working. And by working, I mean not to let out any private information about moi.

Let me end this post with a couple phrases which I think looks like a poem, doesn't sound like a poem. And casually dropping hints of my troubles and life.

WHAT A SMART BITCH YOU ARE.

She's a loner.
She is loved.
The whole world walks past by her.
The whole world wants to be her.
Her best friend is a superstar.
An amazing, rebellious bitch.
Her best friend is a girl
Who follows her like a loyal dog.
If were to given a tail, tornadoes could erupt whenever it's recess time with her.
She thinks she has problems
She denies her problems
She overpowers her.
She lets her be overpowered.
She thinks the world is to herself
She agrees.
It's always about her
Not one single thing could be discussed without the word, 'I',
All she does is rant and talk about her
All she does is listen and ignore her heart sirens a heart failure
People love her.
People ignores her.
Somehow, these two are......best friends. 
Family. 
Sisters.
A good-looking princess befriending an ugly washed up dog.
The comparisons are THAT vast of a difference.


My heart poured it out. My fingers just obey. LOLLLL.
BTW, it's about TWO different individuals...
..............................

I've got a fanfiction in mind now.

WAY TO GO WITH KEEPING YOUR FEELINGS. Bloody smart you are. AHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment