7.5.12

Here's the thing.

Nobody understands it. But you have to. You have to understand it.

K-Indie has recently been my top genre to listen to recently. It just feels nice listening to guitar strumming and not electronic, bass hard beats. NOT THAT I dislike them but, alternatives are nice to enjoy once in a while.

Though I think I would like to stick with K-Indie for a loooong time though. I don't know...maybe....forever? O.O

LOL ANYWAYS

I came across one of J Rabbit's video and the comment section.

The comment section.
The comment section.


Is questioned by people....people who H,GFVLR,TGS.
People who are unexplainable, to be in the safe side.

You see. Not.....every voice is perfect. No.....Uh.

Not every voice has to be the same. Yeah. Not every voice has to have powerful vocals or falsettos or whatever. Not every voice has to have a raspy tinge or a OPERA type of singing.

I don't mind even if it's autotuned. Hypocrite you say? I think not. Maybe(I don't know about this though) some of my previous posts has some hate for autotune or something but honestly it's just another reason to hate someone. LOL. How truthful of moi. But yeah.

If the music sounds good. I'll listen to it. And vice versa.

I'm not the type of person to judge a song from it's lyrics. I'm am very VERY poor at catching lyrics. I'm more of the BAM...TU TU.....BAM..... Well something like that lool!

Yeah. Anyways, this person says that she isn't very good at singing and everything and they started this big commotion. A very unnecessary commotion. It's like comparing Lenka and Adele. They both have diiiifferent voices. I feel that if an Indie group of any kind were to have a strong voice like let say....Jonghyun's......it's not a very good selection if you ask me. Because Jonghyun's voice is so STRONG, he might as well do ballads. And he's in SM The Ballad.

Have I ever told you how I go on about things. About things people don't give a shit.

JAJAJJA. Need to go and change my blog settings. I hate the way it looks right now. ANYEONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment