13.5.12

A safe recovery.

So....
It's one of those moments when a I-FEEL-SO-GOOD-I-NEED-TO-SHAKE-IT-OFF song comes around. And when I mean shake it off I meant by dancing like a pro. And I really feel so cool. I really feel like the world is non-existent and like I fantasize that I'm in Starking or some concert along side SHINee or something like that. Or even my senior. Yeah. I feel great. I feel that I AM the best as I am low in esteem juice.

THEN. THE ARMAGEDDON STARTS.
I was all dizzy and face blinded by my hair, i HEARD SOMETHING SNAPPED.



IT WAS MY HAIR BAND. From Kistchen. DO YOU KNOW I MUCH I LOOOOVED THAT HAIRBAND. Holey shit. My big assed feet stepped on it and I broke it.

Duct tape and UHU glue won't recover that poor chica. But it's better than nothing.

Somebody be a darling and send me a beautiful new hairband. *HERPDERP*

No comments:

Post a Comment