20.11.11

Another blog.

Everybody!!! Listen I have made another blog!!! *cheer~
There's nothing to cheer about.
*cricket sounds
Anyways, this blog has no verbal/text in it. I use the word verbal because it feels like I'm talking to you. Or myself. XD. The blog only (I HOPE) consists of pictures. I plan on not really putting SHINee pictures there, but we'll see. The blog is more of my quieter version of this blog, only expressing feelings through pictures. Although the pictures are mostly gonna be all scraps, unfinished work, working work and maybe some of my favorite pieces of art. I guess I can say it's a place to show off my GIMP side. LOL!!! IDK!
*Humming Urban stereo. Playing~~~ It's so calming.

Click here for the other blog~~

Yeah.....It's not bright. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment