29.11.11

I hate being fat.

I hate being fat.
I really do. Sometimes I really do wish I was skinny. Yes. The anorexic skinny. Call me stupid, but I think it's better than being morbidly obese.........
Being anorexic skinny is ugly, but it still beats being fat. And the fact that I am Asian makes it worse. I may be a average in the Western part of the world but here I am a big piece of fat , ugly, worthless piece of ugly fucked up shit. Yes. I did lose weight. But did it make me happy? Nope. Not a little bit. And this also brings another reason.
I hate cameras. Which fucking part of that do you not understand?! I am saying it in English, not Russian! Yet you still INSIST on taking a shot of me. THANKS FOR LOWERING MY ALREADY NON-EXISTENT SELF ESTEEM YOU BLADY BASTARD!
I wanna be beautiful just like them. I wanna be pretty like the girls I see. Be it on the Tv, Internet, or real life. I want to look like a normal girl with a beautiful body. I want to be a girl who can love herself everyday without a thing to worry. It really pisses me off to see my friends who are already beautiful as they are say that they are ugly or fat. I don't even know whether to call them a friend or not.

People like her make me feel...........so depressing.........



Hmph...........

No comments:

Post a Comment