14.11.11

Last Day.

It was the first time where I actually noticed the meaning of lyrics. The school song's lyrics I mean. I've been singing it for almost 8 years. Only today I noticed.

Bless each one of our teacher too, for the loving care they shown to us.
Bless each one of us and pupils of the past, this is our prayer....
As we look back there will be that guiding star to light our way.
Truth and charity will be our rule,
We'll be ever faithful to our school.




Two years passed by like it was only two months. Imagine 12 years that flew by in 1 year. I'll be 20+ by then. Oh gawd.

I was a little sad. Not sad because I'm leaving school or not seeing the teachers (I'm glad to do that). It 's just the fact that I'm never gonna be my age ever again. I'm gonna be a year older, and I can't change it. I'll never be 11 or 14 anymore. I'll just keep getting older and older and older till I die.



It's the CIRCLE OF LIFE!!!


AHHHH ZEBENYAAAAAAAAAA


* Referring to the lion king's circle of life....


Let's have a random Yooguen photo to help us clear our depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment