10.11.11

If you just realize~

IF YOU ONLY REALIZE HOW STUPID YOU WERE!
seriously bitch. really?
You think that I'm clueless not t see through you? But......ngehhhhhhhhh (i am actually clueless XP)
Well, I don't want htis post to be an angry one so I'll just be.....'normal'.
I forgot to post this yesterday partly because 1. I was very happy about the 121 page views thingy 2. It's because I have a terrible flu. I needed the rest.
Anyways. School holidays are coming in.......it's today....
O.O i am soo clueless......*facepalm. IT'S IN MY GENES _|_
So this whole year was just as dramatic as last year. But less on the friendship stuff. In the middle of this year, me and my 'friends' were just plain confused in so many aspects. Whether 'it' was actually a two faced lesbian or not and everybody's sexuality was questioned. Mine was defined so I have nothing much to worry about. The difficult thing is helping my friends to overcome these problems. I didn't have as much breakdowns as I did last year. It was way calmer this year. TOO CALM~
I got a C for Maths and I'm still flying off. Like literally not caring. FYI- I have never NEVER gotten a B in Maths much less a C. It was that bad.
What could I say, I was enjoying my youth.
 I think it's my age where we actually start to learn and understand the meaning of life. And time. That shit just passes by like a Mothafcker........
This year I also have learnt about being alert. You see I get influenced too easily. I was 'baptised' and almost converted into a Muslim. Now I want to be Indian.
You see what I mean..
As long as I'm happy.  But I'm not.
Oh well...........

No comments:

Post a Comment