22.11.11

FML! Fry.....My .....Liver?

If you're at an age where swearing is like common language then yeah you would understand. If you really don't know, there's always Google search. Use it and use it wisely. This is what Mother Google is used for.

ANYWAYSSSSSS
GOD SERIOUSLY!!!! Whyyy
Whyyy
Why on earth would some animation software cost 11000+ BUCKS!!!
I see no logic in to that and never will. Furthermore the trial version takes 3000 minutes to download it.



Why......


And one more thing......I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE A TRANSPARENT GIF SO I CAN PUT IT AS MY HEADER.
Guess what
I din't work...........
Yeah...And I thought Facebook was a bitch.
Whyyyyy!!!!!!
Maths is also a bitch Btw......I used to find it so easy now it's all........Fck.
AAANNNNNDDD MY earphones busted on me just now......

No comments:

Post a Comment