5.11.11

Exams are over.




NO I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU HOW I WISH I COULD START ALL OVER AGAIN AND SHIT LIKE THAT.
I want to. But that's immature. I'll just do that in front of me myself and I.
Yes, exams are over. And I am just neutral. Except for the fact that I have this "free-er" feeling.....
You get what I mean?
I know exams are important. My brain is screaming about that all over me but my heart is like, "NGEHHHHH"
I am weird, but I love it. But I don't love myself. My definition of 'LOVE YOURSELF" is like when somebody either really takes care of themselves OR the type who really loves themselves like, they worship themselves. Like they are....totally terrific or incredibly perfect.
WOMAN YOU TALK TO MY ASS AND SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT THERE!

LOL! I love the Tumblr gifs.....
OH! By the way I have a Tumblr account. You don't have to follow me or anything. Just sharing.
I'LL POST IT WHEN THE MOON GIVES ME NUTELLA WHENEVER I LIKE IT!!!
or when the world finally just settles down with something
WHICH I KNOW THEY WON'T !!!!!!
:D
When I'm ready. It just sucks ass now....

No comments:

Post a Comment