9.11.11

Dreams.

My dream.......is half-true. YES BELIEVE IT OR NOT! AIN'T MY PROBLEM NIGGERSSSS
Welllll............if you really want to know~~~~~~  LOL XD
I was dreaming where I was really sick like I was going to die (WHICH I FCKING AM RIGHT NOW *grabs tissue). Then I felt a pair of strong, muscular~, sexy, warm, sexy~ *trails off and drools.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyways, I felt a pair of arms cuddling me and guess who it is~~~~
MINHO GAHHHH!! AND YES!
it is this CHOI MNHOOOOOO

HEEEEEEE'S hand were the one who supposedly cuddled me from the behind while I was diagnosed with a dangerous flu, in my dreams.
NOWWWWW I'm just hoping that the rest of the dream was true.......
*drools again.
Oh good God help me!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment