8.11.11

Confused.

Shit. Shit. SHITT
It's the dilemma that EVERY teen in the world goes through.
Yes, you have guessed it.
Feelings.
Well, Fck it. I wanna talk about it but.....
ARGHHHHHH 
I don't whether to or not.
Well it's my blog. (I HAVE CUPCAKES AND YOU DON'T :P)
It's about a dude and and and and a girl. thennnn....
Do you know that I'm so....so .......STUPID! Gosh!
I fall in love too easily.
I get influenced too easily.
I jump into conclusions too easily.
I 'm frustrated!!!!!! really.
But I don't feel emo or like crying. Which is good. I guess.
I just found out today that the dude is from some other ethnicity. I'M NOT RACIST OR ANYTHING.
But, it's the type of ethnicity that I'm not allowed to fall in love with.
Ask my dad about it.  ┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
*Stabs. Stabs. Stabs at something I can't define.
Well it is my decision too, to not fall in love with this ethnicity. They usually treat their lovers real bad. not to say that all of them do but.
You get the picture. Figure it yourself.
I. Don't. Know.Anything.Just.A.Crazy.Fangirl.Here.Kbye.
I'll just give some random photo then.

I love this photo for some reason. It's so beautiful. Call me a monster but I love it. :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment