3.11.11

Tragedy. (A Fanfiction) Preview.

Self EDITED!!!! XDDDD



It felt like yesterday.
It felt like it was only just now.
When I first touched your hands.
I could still remember the feeling of it.
Your hands.
It was neither small nor dainty.
Nor big and manly (?).
It’s was normal.
Just the way I like it.
It wasn’t soft or too rough too.
It was just nice….
It was perfect.
And I loved it.
I wonder how you’re doing.
Up there.
With The Big Man.
Well.
I wish you the best of luck.
And all my love to you only.
My dearest.
Remember?
When I bought you that plush toy?
You were so happy. You were jumping up and down till your back hurt.
I still remember your smile.
I remember every single detail of it.
The dimples, the size of your smile, your lips.
You’re everything.
I was happy too.
Over something so……trivial. It was nonsense.
 It was because I got to see your rare smiles.
I was contented.
But.
I was so stupid not to not realize the amount of hurt on your back.
How could I?
When you flash me that smile of yours.
And the worst of all.
You kept saying.
 “I’m fine.”
How would I find out?
You could be saved. 
Way earlier.
And maybe.
Just maybe.
I’ll still have some time with you.
Now that you have left.
How can I tell you my feelings?
To tell you my truest feelings for you.
It’s now a distant dream.
An impossible one too.
We could have built a small family.
With me.
And you.
And maybe a small boy.
Or a girl.
I like girl babies by the way.
If only you were here. I would tell you that.
Now, I’m only stuck here with loneliness, depression, sadness.
The list could go on.
But most importantly.
A scar on my heart.
It will never heal.
Like a ripped piece of paper.
You cover it up with cellophane tape.
But the ugly tear is still visible.
Ugly as sin, I’d say.
It’s impossible to remove it.
Like the tear on the paper.

So? Was it ok??? I hope so.....Please leave a comment. Anonymous or not!! Give your most honest comments!!!!!!!! I NEED THEM!!!!!!! LOVE LIKE OXYGEN!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment